Store with confidence.
With SecureLease Self Storage facilities are finally able to assume limited responsibility for stored goods through SecureLease. SecureLease assumes responsibility for your belongings with much better terms and conditions than a typical homeowners policy or expensive self-storage tenant insurance products.
- SecureLease is not insurance, therefore, has no deductible in the event of loss
- SecureLease assumes responsibility for both commercial and personal goods
- SecureLease pays full replacement value up to $5,000
- Every SecureLease comes with $500 worth of vermin/moth/infestation protection
See terms and conditions of SecureLease for protection plan details.
TERMS OF SECURELEASE
HOW TO MAINTAIN SECURELEASE
FILING A CLAIM
**IMPORTANT** All claims must be filed directly with the facility management for your particular self-storage facility. Each account is managed, and all requests are processed by your self-storage facility.
Advantages of SecureLease:
- Satisfies the compulsory coverage clause contained in most self-storage agreements
- Automatically amends the limit of value of goods stored to the stated full replacement value up to $5,000
- Runs concurrent with your lease ensuring you only pay for the SecureLease® addendum during the time you rent the storage space
- SecureLease® fees are paid for with the rent
- Everything is contained in the SecureLease® addendum with no additional forms to fill out
- Lets you store with confidence
SecureLease is not an insurance policy and the Owner is not an insurance company. The Owner shall perform the obligations described in the SecureLease addendum. The Owner assumes this business risk on its own, but it may purchase insurance coverage to transfer part or all of the liability retained under this SecureLease. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your self-storage provider.